Task Group Meetings
Upcoming Task Group Meetings
- September 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
- September 6 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
- September 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
About Task Groups
We offer the opportunity to join Task Groups operating under the Responsible Leather Round Table (RLRT) or the under the Responsible Leather Assessment tool International Working Group (RLA IWG).
Task Groups are time-limited opportunities to engage and discuss a specific topic relevant to the mandate of the RLRT or to the development of the RLA.
All Task Groups:
- Meet outside of the regular RLRT or RLA IWG meeting schedules.
- Are focused on a single issue at a time.
- Identify issues, activities, or actions related to the topic.
- Do not make decisions; discusses options and presents them to the full RLRT or RLA IWG.
- Are time-limited.
- Can be led by Textile Exchange or by another stakeholder.
- Always supported by Textile Exchange.