- This event has passed.
Traceability Expectations of Sustainability Standards in the Leather Supply Chain
May 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
This is webinar 2 of a series of webinars on Traceability in the Leather Supply Chain that started on May 4 and will continue throughout May and until the middle of June. This sequence of webinars is a continuation of our Leather Learning Series. It will take the audience through different levels of the complex leather supply chain, from farm reality to brand experiences, and shed light on challenges and opportunities related to traceability.
The second webinar, “Traceability Expectations of Sustainability Standards in the Leather Supply Chain,” will introduce the audience to traceability requirements set by the following sustainability standards used in the leather supply chain: Leather Working Group (LWG), Oeko -Tex, Sustainable Leather Foundation, and The Certification Institute for the Leather Sector (ICEC). This session will provide a unique opportunity to ask questions to the presenters and reflect on various aspects of implementing standards in your supply chain.
When: Thursday, May 20, 2021 | 9 am MT | 11 am EST | 5 pm CET
- Christina Trautmann, Operations Manager/Leather Working Group (LWG)
- Deborah Taylor,Managing Director/Sustainable Leather Foundation and UN Consultant/United Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- Annika Sauerhöfer, Product Manager MADE IN GREEN/OEKO-TEX® Association
- Mirjam Bänninger, Group Product Manager LEATHER STANDARD/TESTEX AG, Swiss Textile Testing Institute
- Sabrina Frontini, Director/The Certification Institute for the Leather Sector (ICEC)