- This event has passed.
Responsible Leather Round Table (RLRT) Meeting
May 19 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am EDT
- Anna Heaton, Animal Welfare Expert, and Anne Gillespie, Director of Impact Acceleration, Textile Exchange – “Leather Impact Accelerator: Animal Welfare Benchmark”
- Sara Shields, Senior Scientist, Humane Society International – “Achieving meaningful animal welfare improvements in the leather supply chain through the LIA Benchmark and beyond”
- Max Makuvise, CEO, Makera Cattle Company – “Existing Animal Welfare Requirements: Farmer’s Perspective”
- Mateus Paranhos da Costa, Professor, UNESP – “Implementation of Cattle Welfare Practices as a Routine in Beef Cattle Farms”
- Flavia Pignata, Quality Corporate Manager, and Otavio Klein, Commercial Corporate Manager, Minerva Foods – “Minerva’s Approach to Animal Welfare and Its Relation to the Leather Quality”